Mental Health Resources
The Happy Hotline is a novel that deals with the dark themes of nihilism and suicide. To bolster the efforts of organizations that help people in dealing with these issues, $1 will be donated for every book sold.
Below are mental health resources. Please, do not hesitate to seek help.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: 1-800-950-6264
- Mental Health America
- The Mental Health Coalition
- Movember (Men's Health)
- The Trevor Project (For LGBTQ youth, friends, and family)
- Veterans Crisis Line (For veterans, service members, National Guard and Reserve, friends, and family)
- Support for Opioid Use Disorder (which greatly increases risk of suicide)
- Connection between Visual Impairment and Mental Health
- Connection between Mental Health and Oral Health